Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Blogging for Graham's Foundation!


I've been getting the itch to write lately. Maybe it's the more regular sleep patterns? The feeling that my writing is getting rusty? The desire to do a little more outside the realm of motherhood? A few weeks ago, I applied to be a blogger for a nonprofit foundation that supports families of preemies. It's something that I'm passionate about and have experience with (and that I can do from home - bonus!), and apparently they agreed too. My first post went live today...

http://grahamsfoundation.org/blog.html?fb_18405866_anch=32861311

I'll be posting something about preemies, preemie parenthood, or related issues once a week. You'll get to see lots of embarrassing photos of me in a hospital gown, so stay tuned!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home