Wednesday, June 03, 2015

The Month of May

I went a whole month without blogging. I think it is a sign that we are officially over-scheduled, but we are not changing a thing here. Here is what I did in the month of May:
1. Registered for a fall marathon.
2. Planted our tiny garden plot - mostly with tomatoes, peas, and lettuce.
3. Survived our annual condo owners' meeting. I keep waiting for someone to vote me out, but alas I am still president.
4. Got a new dishwasher. And installed it after watching many YouTube videos in slow motion.
5. Had breakfast in bed for Mother's Day.
6. Hosted my sister for a few amazing days. We ate lots of good food and checked out cool historic stuff and took lots of photos, to be posted much later.
7. Celebrated Bruce's and Oliver's birthdays with lots of cake and a party too.
8. Attended Bruce's piano recital.
9. Babysat a few kids. It was almost easier to have five in the house than just three.
10. Organized and donated at a blood drive. I almost passed out the next morning on the run; my running partner was kind enough to slog with me straight home after that.
11. Attended a women's conference and listened to Stephanie Nielsen and Jeffrey R. Holland speak.
12. Got this lovely family photo taken on the Boston Temple grounds. Thank you Sarah Hill!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ellen said...

You've got a full/fun life!

11:42 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

Sounds like fun! The New Hampshire Marathon was my very first ever marathon run. I won, so I bet you will too. Good luck!

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home