Sunday, July 27, 2008

Cousin Camp Preview

Next week is my family's "Cousin Camp" where the dozens of cousins will get together and do all kinds of fun activities at Grandma and Grandpa's "resort." My mom had T-shirts made up, and she just picked them up on Friday. Bruce offered to model a shirt.
Unfortunately we won't be here. We're off to Scott's family reunion soon.
But we've seen most of the cousins this month - and we are contributing some huge pinatas for Bruce's cousins to smash.
This is one thing Bruce discovered this week: the hose. All of Grandma's plants are getting a little extra water.
And the ducks are getting extra corn and bread from Bruce too. Unfortunately three of the ducklings disappeared in the past two weeks. Mom thinks it's a hawk. Or a big fish in the pond. I think it's the neighbor's cat (I don't like cats). Anyway, we're down to one duckling.

2 Comments:

Blogger Frozen Cacti said...

I don't like cats either. Are you heading back home soon?

We are missing you guys.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Strong Clan said...

SOOO CUTE! How are you doing? I am sad I am not linked on your blog anymore...
How are you doing? how is Boston? You excited for the olympics? Also do you have contact with Katie Moon I don't know her married name now!

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home