Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Lots of Links

Tiffany pointed out that I'm not very well-connected in terms of links. I added a bunch, but didn't really organize them. Right now everyone is lumped together as "friends and colleagues." Maybe someday I'll actually divide links into BYU peeps, high school buddies, church families, and so on. But I'd rather watch the Olympics right about now.

And by the way, go Josh! He will be running the 3,000-meter steeplechase: prelims are on Friday and finals are on the following Monday. Josh went to high school in northeast Ohio (like me) and is Mormon (like me) and went to BYU (like me) and is now at the Olympics (not like me).

2 Comments:

Blogger ellen said...

I think you will be there one of these years...and I'll be cheering for you!

12:14 AM  
Blogger Karyn said...

I was wondering if you had any blog friends. :)

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home