Thursday, May 07, 2009

Bruce the photographer

Bruce told me he did yoga at preschool today. He rarely participates, but today he joined in because he "got to wear wings and got to shake the popcorn in the bowl." I'm not sure what kind of yoga they do at preschool but I think I want to go to that class.

I recently acquired a kid camera for Bruce; he's been taking pictures all over the house since. He takes pictures of his toys, his friends, Candy Land, and me.
The camera has these lovely "stamps" that require Bruce to stand really still so he can line up the pig nose with the person's nose, for instance. Despite his efforts, I still have a pig nose eye.Scott, however, looks lovely with his bunny ears.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frozen Cacti said...

Blogger needs a "thumbs-up" option for posts like Facebook!

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home