Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Marissa's Married!

One reason for our extended vacation was to see my baby sister get married. Marissa is a little princess and very particular about everything I am not particular about: hair, nails, etc. She looked gorgeous of course.
That's Tevita (aka "Tofu Pita"), my newest brother-in-law. His family is from Tonga and they're planning a big pig roast luau; even as a vegetarian, I'm totally jealous that I won't be there. Tevita's family shipped special leis from Hawaii for the wedding reception; they smelled sooo good and looked good too of course.

Congrats to the Falaholas!

1 Comments:

Blogger Strong Clan said...

That is so awesome that your baby sister is married! I feel soooo old. And you are right she looks beautiful.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home