Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

I finally got my hair chopped off last night. It's been driving me crazy for awhile. It was only a matter of time. That's me with my bagged 10 inches of hair to go to Locks of Love. Scott tells me they will probably dye it some ugly color or sell it or something, but I'd like to think some cute kid will be wearing some red hair proudly.
The guy that cut my hair was training to become a hair stylist. I gave him some good practice. He asked me what I wanted before he started chopping (always a good sign) and I said I didn't want to look like a guy.
By the way, Bruce took all these pictures of me and the following ones of Phoebe. She likes to hang out by the windows and watch passersby.



Lastly, here's a random picture of our street corner from earlier this week. We've had some crazy rainstorms lately!

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Strong Clan said...

Love it!! And I hope that some cute little girl is going to get your hair. She will be lucky.

10:32 PM  
Blogger The Elledges said...

Did you let Bruce swim in the street?

9:17 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

eww, no swimming in the streets. that's some nasty water there!

7:23 PM  
Blogger TheKunks said...

Way to go on the locks of love. Your new hairdo is hot!!!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home