Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Scooperbowl 2012

Last week was the Scooperbowl, "the nation's largest all-you-can-eat ice cream festival." Yes, please! I grabbed my awesome and super-pregnant friend, Megan, and we headed downtown for the feast. I ate all this ice cream for a good cause: it was a fundraiser for the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.

So I had one scoop for Emmett.
One scoop for Keith.
One scoop for Mat.
One scoop for Marc.
One scoop for Ellen's finger.
One scoop for Tiffany's mom.

And maybe a few scoops in the name of cancer prevention.




Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Strong Clan said...

Emily, thank you so much for having a scoop for my Mama. It meant a lot, and I love you! I sent this post to my Dad and Brother too. We all think you are pretty awesome!

9:47 PM  
Blogger ellen said...

Thank you. :)

10:31 PM  
Blogger Darcee said...

Emily! This is so cool! I feel honored that you thought of little Keith and so grateful that you ate a scoop for him. I wish I could have come to eat a scoop for everyone on your list too. This is really moving for me. Thank you.
Also, I read that you ran Boston in that heatwave! You are my hero!

11:01 PM  
Blogger TMK said...

What a good reason to eat ice cream! I think Mat appreciated it. I bet he misses ice cream.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home