Wednesday, October 03, 2007

New Shoes for Bruce






The Tufts 10k is in a few days. If you're free on Columbus Day and need something to do at noon, come check out the 10k at the Common or along Memorial Drive. Hopefully, I'll be done by 12:36. I love this race; the competition is excellent. I'll surely get creamed though: this is the USATF 10k national championship.

We finally got Bruce a new pair of shoes. He'd been wearing tight shoes forever, but a few weeks ago I went to a shoe store and was about to pay way too much for some shoes and couldn't get him to try them on in the store. He didn't like those shoes, I guess. He likes these ones though. They passed his test and now he wears them all the time. And they passed my test - Velcro is necessary. Better still: they were $5 at Old Navy.
The pictures are of Bruce at the park, our boxy apartment complex, the mountain of bikes outside our place, and Bruce's new shoes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home