Thursday, January 31, 2008

This is All Too Familiar






Ah yes, I am back in Vegas yet again for another camera show: the Photo Marketing Association trade show. While I am here I will look at cameras for a few hours a day and write about 10 single-space pages per day. Yesterday was the first day and my fingers are already going numb. Last night there was a press-only event that showed off products and had a medieval theme.

Scott and Bruce are at home with Grandma Raymond, who came out to spoil Bruce for a week while I'm gone. Scott finished up his clinical rotation but is back in the lab doing research and preparing for a class he will TA soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Frozen Cacti said...

The displays they have at those shows are so amazing! I'm sorry your fingers are going numb :( Christian is missing Bruce this week. Hope he is having fun without you!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Karyn said...

Did you dress up medival? That would be awesome.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home