Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Watching Baby G.

Bruce and I have been watching Baby G. this week. She is three months old and SO easy. She eats, she sleeps. Minimal fussing. The only caveat is that she ejects about 50 percent of what I feed her, so she goes through an outfit every three hours and I grab a new shirt every once in awhile too.
Bruce is fascinated by her. But I see him trying to pull my attention away too: he told me he was spitting up too.
She can smile, but it takes a lot of effort. When I did get her to smile, I couldn't get my camera positioned fast enough. And when I held the camera right at her face, she looked puzzled and not ready to pose. This half-smile was the best I could get.
Still, she's gorgeous. She's Italian. Look at all that hair!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home