Sunday, January 25, 2009

Back on Track

Friday night was my night off. Bruce and Scott headed to the Museum of Science for a daddy-son date, and I went to an indoor track meet at Boston University and watched my teammates kick some booty. Watching the track meet made me want to jump out there and lace up my spikes, but I'm trying to be smart about a comeback. I ran 55 minutes each day this week, and will run 60 minutes each day next week. I'll add fartlek and tempo runs in two weeks and then aim for a 5K or 10K in April or May. That's the plan. I miss you track; I'll be back.

Running in the 3K that night was Delilah DiCrescenzo of Hey There Delilah fame (she inspired the song; she's the one with long hair in the picture).

1 Comments:

Blogger sher said...

Oh my gosh I am dying right now! I miss that track!!!! I miss running for BU and the boston trach club...although I wasn't a member nearly as long as you have been. Sweet, looks so fun. And yes, the heartache of not being able to be out there...only 6 more weeks before this baby comes...only 8? more weeks until I can run again.....:) only a runner can understand

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home