Wednesday, January 07, 2009

So Good to be Home

These are my youngest two siblings. Marissa is back from college for a few weeks and Ben is still in high school. They still give each other noogies and bicker about being in the shower too long.

When Marissa isn't wrestling Ben, she has other business to attend to. Here she is giving foot massages, but the nieces also line up for makeovers.
My parents have an eclectic Christmas tree (like mine), mostly because they have a wide variety of eclectic ornaments. Bruce must have missed throwing junk into our tree because he did the same thing at their house: I found a few Legos, a stingray, and a few other toys in there.
We ate lots of clementines. I'm not sure who made this, but it looks like something my dad would do.
Scott and I made breakfast one morning and it was like cooking for an army. We cooked up a bazillion sausages along with dozens of pancakes. The trick was to do it all without a functional kitchen. My parents are remodeling the kitchen and the appliances aren't in yet; that made feeding everyone interesting. We had lots of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and even ordered food in a few times.My dad is the handiest man ever. He installed a heated floor (along with a bunch of other stuff).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home