Tuesday, December 16, 2008

One Year Older...


...and wiser too, right? Well, maybe not.



Yep, it's my birthday. For the special day, Bruce hand-picked a gift for me: The King. For those of you who aren't fluent in the ways of toddlerness, The King is one of the lead characters in Disney's Cars. The King was the missing link in Bruce's collection; he thought I would just love getting it for my birthday. Indeed, when I opened my present this morning I tried to play with it right away to see what he'd do. He tried to swipe it from me, claiming that it was his. When I told him that he'd given it to me, he tried to make a trade with an older non-branded car and I caved. He played with The King for most of the rest of the day.

Scott got me a couple pairs of really awesome socks. It's been getting colder here, so a few pairs of thick socks were in order. Thigh highs. They're pretty much like long johns without the top - does that make it out of control top hose? Oh man, I'm cracking really lame jokes. I must be getting old.
Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Blogger Chelsi Ritter said...

happy birthday emily!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Doc said...

Happy Birthday!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Strong Clan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR EMILY! YOU WILL ALWAYS BE A MARS TO ME! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wahoo for another year!

I think Bruce is just practicing for when he's a husband and he wants to get his wife a good ol' husband gift.

Glad you're not sick anymore. We were feeling really sad for you two. That is the worst kind of sick!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Janis Mars Wunderlich said...

Happy Happy Birthday to my favorite Boston Sistah!!!
xxoo

7:55 PM  
Blogger Watauga Relief Society said...

Happy Birthday!! Getting old, I don't think so!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Watauga Relief Society said...

btw finally did the tag :)

3:51 PM  
Blogger mithu said...

happy happy and very very belated birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home