Saturday, November 15, 2008

Total Eclipse of the Heart

As a freelance writer, I come across and write about some weird stuff. I'm writing for a blog about home appliances right now and just so happened upon "the world's greatest kitchen appliance band." They use a few old stoves and a chest freezer for a drum set. They're big, clumsy-looking Norwegian guys with lots of hair and baggy pants (don't watch the clip if a little plumber's smile is offensive to you). I laughed my head off when I watched their rendition of Bonnie Tyler's "Total Eclipse of the Heart." I still remember watching the original version on VH1 at a sleepover at my friend's house. We thought she was so cool with all those ninja guys dancing around her and her huge '80s hair and all. How was that ever cool?

2 Comments:

Blogger The Elledges said...

Seems like the guy in the middle is doing all the work :) thanks for the laugh

12:45 PM  
Blogger Karyn said...

Wow. Serious crack-age.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home