Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Weekend Adventure

Bruce and I had a few free hours on Saturday morning, so we went to the New England Aquarium and checked out all the sharks (oh yeah, and those other fish). After an hour or two of that, I changed into running clothes in the bathroom and Bruce hopped in his jogging stroller. Off we went to South Boston. It's about a 2.5-mile run, but I got lost and added a half-mile. Oops; Southie is not my fav place to get lost after reading All Souls.
Nevertheless, we found our way to the beach to play in the sand and throw some rocks.
I took a few non-Bruce pictures for a magazine article I'm working on about this place.
Bruce was pretty good in the stroller - especially when he had a piece of Halloween candy to chew on. Before we got on the train to head home, we stopped at the track. The Greater Boston Track Club practices here once a week, so I've run many an interval on this track. Bruce and I ran one lap and I must say the track even smelled good. I can't wait to get back on it and race.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marissa and Tevita said...

sounds like a fun weekend. :)

bruce looks so mature... like a mini man!

1:37 AM  
Blogger Doc said...

WE can't wait for you to get back on the track and race!

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home