Saturday, March 28, 2009

Crazy Week

Bruce is demonstrating how we all feel after this week: tired. Scott is plugging away at his research, as usual, and trying to fit in a few hours of sleep. As for me, this week's projects involved putting on a talent show at church and purging our house via Craigslist. Earlier this week I put a few random things on Craigslist for free so we could have a little more elbow room in our apartment. Then I sold the crib and changing table; Bruce is getting so tall he hardly fit in it anymore. Once we sold the crib, we went to IKEA and picked up this awesome bed. It's a twin bed with space to play underneath. He loves it! The talent show went really well. I was the MC for the night (which is soooo not my talent) so I didn't get any pictures of the acts, but here are pictures of the aftermath (a little bit of art and a lot of refreshments).




1 Comments:

Blogger Chelsi Ritter said...

emily i dig the bed! the talent show was pretty cool too.

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home