Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cousin Time

Bruce played dress-up with his cousins almost every day. His favorite costume was a Mardi Gras mask, a pirate's hook, and a pink princess crown. Lovely.
Eliza skipped a day of kindergarten to hang out with us. We skipped a week of preschool to be with her. Ruby is either dressed to the nines or not at all. On this day, she wore a princess dress and pink cowboy boots. We went to lunch with my sisters and a bunch of kids. Margaret came along, but the kids mauled her because she's awesome like that. This picture is of her saying, "Save me!" We went to an indoor play space and let the little ones run wild.They got lots of energy out, but they were so tired that night. If I can ever get Blogger videos to work again, I'll upload an awesome video I have of all my sister's kids and Bruce crying at bedtime. It's a good one, I promise.Bruce thinks Janis' house is a magical place. They have a hairless cat named Mulan, whimsical murals on the walls, ceramic sculptures everywhere, and buckets and buckets of Legos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home