Sunday, March 07, 2010

Up Close

I need to dig out vintage Bruce photos, but Phoebe looks a lot like Bruce did. Just a little more feminine. Scott says she gets cuter every day. I agree. She also gets more stubborn every day too.
Bruce and I usually have lengthy conversations about what happened at preschool on our commute home. This week after telling me what he ate for snack, who he played with, what books they read, etc., he said, "I'm done."

"Done with what?" I asked.

"I'm done with this discussion."

I think he may be outgrowing preschool.

6 Comments:

Blogger Montana Raymonds said...

I want that baby here!!!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Shelly said...

Oh man, she is definitely getting so cute. Just think back a few months ago when she was stuck at the hospital and you couldn't wait to have her home. Now you do and she is great, healthy, you carry her around everywhere. I'm happy for you guys.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She is sooooo adorable. You guys need to come visit!!!!

2:15 PM  
Blogger mithu said...

They're both so cute! I love Bruce's assertions of independence...smarty pants!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Marissa and Tevita said...

She looks a lot like baby Bruce...
she's adorable! Can't wait to see her (and you!) in a few days!

7:42 PM  
Blogger TheKunks said...

Love the attitude - definitely a leader and cute pics. Pls send me your email address as our blog is going private. Thanks!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home