Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Eye Power Returns

Bruce's "eye power" has been resurfacing lately....

On Monday, Phoebe had her 9-month appointment with the pediatrician. She's fully caught up at 18 lbs (that's how big Bruce was at 12 months, just to compare). Bruce, Phoebe and I took the train to the doctor's office with Phoebe tucked into a stroller and Bruce walking (and watching his head this time). Bruce is usually my door man, pushing elevator buttons and door buttons and such. When we reached the automatic doors at the doctor's office, they popped right open. Bruce looked at me very seriously and said, "I opened those doors with my eye power."

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger TheKunks said...

I seriously want to meet this kid! He's hilarious :)

12:04 AM  
Blogger ellen said...

Where is Bruce's super suit?!?

Picnic again??? Email me!

9:49 AM  
Blogger Chelsi Ritter said...

your kids are so stinking cute emily.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home