Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Phoebe!

I'm a few weeks behind in posting this, but here it is: the birthday bash for Phoebe. She had her own piece of chocolate cake, which she crumbled into a million pieces before eating it piece by piece until it was all gone.

October was an eventful month last year (see archives here) and I'm happy to report that this year is much less eventful. Phoebe is completely healthy, caught up in growth, and breathing on her own (among many other things). It sure took a lot of work/heartache/stress/support to get her here, but she made it and we couldn't be happier - even when she causes trouble.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

She has the cutest rosie cheeks...I was thinking as I was watching the little video that I still don't know what your condo looks like. Sometime you should take pics and post them...if you want...

10:48 AM  
Blogger Frozen Cacti said...

What a year it has been...
I love her babbling sounds. So cute!
Tell Bruce good job for blowing the candle all the way out and not just half way.

7:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home