Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Who Clicks on this Stuff?

I'm checking my email this morning and it looks like another friend's email has been hacked. Here's the message I got from her:

"Dear,I frequently purchased some products from a business company.
When I saw the prices at first sight, palpitate with excitement eager.
After I had a warm-hearted and considerate talking with staff, I
bought some products. According to appointment time,I received the
goods. You can visit..."

Who actually believes this stuff enough to click on the link?

Delete.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

What? You mean you weren't mugged in London and need me to wire you hundreds of dollars so you don't get sold into slavery?!?

;) (and no, I did not receive such an e-mail from you in case you were wondering!)

2:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What? That wasn't real? Oh, Dear!

LOL! I always wonder about that stuff too.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home