Sunday, June 26, 2011

The head on the table

This week Scott brought home someone's skull to study for his anatomy class. It's a real human skull, which sortof creeps me out. Scott brought home a skull a few years ago for another class and left it on the dining room table until I protested. This time, the skull stayed in its carrying case on the bedroom dresser when Scott wasn't checking out all the little bones and cavities in it. Scott's Step II board exams are in two weeks, so he is studying day and night now.
He did take a little time this weekend for a project he's been wanting to do for awhile: build a computer. He ordered some parts online and is putting together a new PC! Bruce has been helping out. Phoebe has been hindering.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger TheKunks said...

Totally creepy! I have never liked skulls myself. Way to go to your man for building his dream computer. Fun stuff fo sho!

12:07 AM  
Blogger Frozen Cacti said...

When I was taking my gross anatomy class Mike would make me shower as soon as I got home. He couldn't stand the smell of formaldehyde. I think it is really cool learning about the body, but I can understand not having someone's head on your table.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home