Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Ides of March

To celebrate the ability to calculate the circumference of a circle, we had our annual Pi Day Pie on 3.14. We've done this every year, but I don't think I have posted a picture until now.Above, Phoebe is painting a picture of a rainbow. She has officially entered little-girl-hood: she loves pink, babies, princesses, kitty cats, rainbows, horses....
Bubbles too. She is quite good at blowing them.It's a little more challenging to blow bubbles with a Darth Vader mask on, but the heavy Vader breathing sounds right on.Bruce has about a dozen loose teeth. I told him when they fall out he is going to have to eat applesauce and baby food for months until he grows new ones. He is also going to make the tooth fairy very poor. This morning Bruce was eating his breakfast and one of his front teeth started bleeding. I refuse to yank teeth or even look at them (especially while trying to eat my breakfast), so I sent him to school with a dangling tooth and I'm hoping it falls out there where I don't have to deal with it. Speaking of stuff we don't have to deal with anymore, we're done with this debacle. Finally; no more ranting.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

what kind of pie is that? It looks yummy. recipie?

12:41 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Chicken pot pie. It's your mom's recipe. I had a baked potato that night. :)

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home