Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Run, eat, sleep, run, eat.

Happy Tuesday!

My Sundays are reserved as my Sabbath Day when I can relax, ponder, pray, and sometimes sleep past 6 a.m. My Tuesday nights are reserved for the gospel of running - track practice. I have often thought how imbalanced my life might look if someone just looked at the 12 hours between 7 p.m. on Tuesday and 7 a.m. on Wednesday. It goes something like this: run 3 miles to track practice, run 6-8+ miles during the workout, run 3-5 miles home, eat leftovers for dinner around 9:30 p.m., head straight to bed, wake up between 5:15-5:45 and run another 6-10 miles, eat breakfast.

But from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., I am fully enveloped in Mom Mode. And because I get my morning run, I am just fine with that.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home