Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Day four

I am now untethered from the IV and constant monitoring, which means I can now shower and use a legit potty (seriously so happy about this). I'm still in bed 99.99999% of the day, but it feels good to roll over in bed without getting tangled and to stand up and walk the five feet to the bathroom.

Today's photos include my sweeto toe socks, my arm that was mangled after the nurse had trouble getting the IV in, the IV in my hand that might come out today, and my smiling face just where you're likely to find it at any moment throughout the day - on my pillow.








Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Lorraine said...

I got up to work on HIS quilt, but decided to check on you both first and found you had already been on line. WOW! you guys are early birds! We are thinking of you two & hope it happens the way and when the Dr. wants it to. Sure do love ya' all! OX's Granpa & Granma L

10:43 AM  
Blogger Strong Clan said...

I see NO double chin, but I do see a happy Mommy who is keeping her babe healthy! Happy day for "Hotel Mama"!

10:56 AM  
Blogger Frozen Cacti said...

Nice socks.

1:49 PM  
Blogger The Colorado Raymonds said...

Hi Emily,
You are amazingly beautiful, even in a hospital bed. I was glad to see that someone besides me has trouble with those IV needles. Sorry to see you suffer. Hopefully Oliver will stay happy and healthy in his warm, comfy bed for a few more days.
Love you,
Bruce

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home