Thursday, February 16, 2006

Bruce gets his reaction to shots from me

Bruce had his nine-month checkup yesterday. He was 26 1/2 inches and in the seventh percentile for length. He weighed 15 lb 9 oz and is still off the bottom of the growth chart. And I forget exactly how big his head is, but it was in the 25th percentile! He has a huge head I guess. The doc said he looks great and he's doing everything he's supposed to. He's just small.

He got a RSV immunization shot, which he was not happy about. Then I had to take him to the lab for a blood test and things got worse. I held his elbow while the nurse pricked his finger and collected the blood. Bruce started kicking like crazy though and I didn't realize that there was a hanging basket by his feet that was full of the nurse's supplies - until it was too late. Good thing Bruce is cute or the nurse might have been mad about picking up 300 needles and a few piles of gauze off the floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home