Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas




Merry Christmas!
I tried putting our family Christmas card together and couldn't come up with anything I liked, so we may just have to send out a New Year's card. So in case you're feeling left out and haven't received your card from us, that's why. Expect it around February sometime.

A few recent pictures...
1. Bruce loves helping with the laundry. He sits in the basket and hands out clothes to Scott or me for folding.
2. The orchid is from Scott for my birthday. Now I have to keep Bruce from eating it and me from killing it.
3. We went to a holiday party and Bruce played around with the chess set.

Since it'll be awhile until you receive the Christmas/New Year's card, we will say it now...

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from the Raymonds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home