Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Garbage Truck is Fascinating




This has been quite a crazy week. I've been doing all the usual things - work, chasing Bruce, running, Activity Days - but there's just been a lot more of everything. By the time the weekend rolled around, I sunk into the couch and finished the Harry Potter book I'd been reading for about six months.

The picture of Bruce playing in the leaves is a week old. That was after we went to the zoo; there was a big pile of leaves outside the zoo's entrance, so he played in it for a good 15 minutes. The other picture is typical Bruce activity. Every Monday the garbage trucks go around our neighborhood, and Bruce chants "truck, truck, truck" the entire morning. He climbs onto the chair by the window and stares out at the street for long periods of time.

Scott has been pampering me all weekend. He cleaned the bathroom while I read my book. He made me waffles and did the dishes. Scott just read this post and said I'm getting too sappy ("My colleagues read this..."), so that's all for today.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bruce has a good life and very snappy pajamas.

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home