Thursday, October 19, 2006

Make Way for Bruce




A few recent Bruce pictures. One is of Bruce playing with the Make Way for Ducklings statues in the Boston Common before the Tuft's 10k a few weeks ago. Another one shows Bruce in his lovely sweatshirt that says "My Mommy is Faster than Yours." Unfortunately, I forgot to pack that shirt for Hartford. Guess what else I forgot to pack? The camera. That's why there are no pictures of the race. It's embarassing; I know. I work for a digital camera web site and I forgot my digital camera. Well, I was a little nervous pre-race. All I could think of was "I have my sports bra, right?" The other picture is of Bruce this morning. I took a few minutes after breakfast to actually wash the dishes and it was unusually quiet. He was pretty busy in the bathroom.

2 Comments:

Blogger ellen said...

When little kids are quiet it's never a good thing!

9:59 AM  
Blogger Nancy said...

"My mommy is faster than yours" how cute is that shirt. Love the pictures of your kids. Enjoy every minute with them and treasure all of these precious memories.
Blessings,
Nancy

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home