Thursday, October 26, 2006

With a Face Like This...





Bruce helped me review a camera this week. He kept wanting to get up close and personal with the camera, so I tested out the macro mode. He ended up getting so close that he licked the lens. Then he wanted to push the shutter button, so I let him take pictures of himself. As you can see, self portraits are rarely flattering. You get a great shot of his nose hairs and buck teeth.

The other picture of Bruce is the face he gives me when he doesn't get exactly what he wants. I think in this case he had brought me his socks, shoes, and hat and had grunted and pointed toward the door for five minutes. And I was still on the couch; it was 40 degrees and windy outside and I was feeling wussy. He always wants to be outside! We ended up watching birds from the front window. I'll have to post a picture of this sometime. He climbs up on the couch and peers out the window and watches cars, birds, neighbors, etc. It's pretty funny.

The other picture is of a cheesecake I made for Scott. He presented his PQE on Tuesday. I was busy Tuesday night, so we celebrated Wednesday with a big feast of baked chicken, mashed potatoes, garlic bread, peas, and cheesecake (and a veggie burger for me). Bruce absolutely loves cheesecake, so he's been helping Scott eat that.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pouty face...just be grateful he doesn't scream when he doesn't get his way. You should ask Scott and Lana what happens when Makenzie gets mad :) I'm really sad we didn't get to see Bruce in Ohio...some day!!!

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home