Sunday, December 03, 2006

Random Raymond Update




Happy December! Bruce loves everything about the holidays so far: lights, food, wreaths, decorations, parties, etc. I love Christmas too. I've already been to a wreath-making party, a holiday party, and a tree decorating party.

Our neighborhood is inhabited mainly by Italians who pride themselves in having the most extravagant Christmas yard displays. There seems to be some sort of competition among the neighbors as to who has the most electronic nodding deer, blow-up Santa Clauses, fake snowmen, snow globes, and icicle lights. I snapped a shot of Bruce in front of the Holiday Express in the neighbor's yard.

As for Raymond family news, Scott has a paper due on Tuesday and is giving a talk at a conference later this week. And I am gearing up for Saturday's USATF Club cross country nationals! I did 10 x 200s on Friday to sharpen up and then ran some hills and trails yesterday. By the end of this week, I'll be ready to bust out a good 6k.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily- Are you running out here in San Francisco? I am going to that race on Saturday because I have a good friend from high school running it. I will be so excited if I get to cheer for you. What division are you running? Email me - kristen.edwards@gmail.com.

1:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home