Tuesday, December 05, 2006

He Still Fits in the Sink






Last weekend, I let Bruce play in a bucket of flour. He loves digging his fingers into stuff like that. He loves eating flour plain, too, which is a bit weird.

After his flour mess, I took off his onesie and wiped off his face. His legs were a bit floured, but he was pretty clean otherwise. I set him up by the sink and began rinsing his legs off. He kept squirming, and eventually plopped right in the sink diaper and all. So I gave in and took his diaper off and let him take a bath right there with the dishes.

Bruce hasn't had a bath in the sink for awhile now. It reminded me of the first time we gave him a bath (pictured, from the archives of our dusty computer). He was 3 lb 10 oz when we gave him that bath, and he didn't enjoy it nearly as much as he does now.

1 Comments:

Blogger mithu said...

WAAAAYYYY TOO CUTE!!! I especially love that last photo!

10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home