Thursday, October 18, 2007

Chris and LaTrisha's Wedding





We had a whirlwind trip to Ohio for my little brother's wedding and reception. All of my siblings were there along with their spouses and children; Bruce had a blast hanging out with his cousins and all the toys at grandma's house.

My bro, Chris, wore a kilt at the wedding reception. They did the traditional stuff: she threw the bouquet of flowers and he tossed the garter belt (although my ten-year-old nephew who caught it said "what do I do with this?"). They cut the cake and made a huge mess on each other's faces then proceeded to clean each other up (eww).

I kept thinking my brother can't be mature enough to get married. But I guess between me being at college and him out on a mission to Spain, we haven't spent lots of time together in a few years. The last time we hung out, he was still flinging rubber bands at me. For LaTrisha's sake, I hope he's grown out of that.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I loved the blog--mainly because I didn't have to look at Bruce's sad face from the last blog. Poor kid!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Karyn said...

The cake picture is sweet... in a wicked-awesome way. What a moment.
You reall captured the love and tension in their cake smearing. That's talent.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Tia said...

NO WAY! I can't believe your brother is married! Congrats to him, but that makes us really old!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home