Wednesday, November 14, 2007

New England Fall





Fall in New England is great. The leaves are still colorful! Bruce and I have been on a few walks and runs to check out/jump in the leaves. The other day we ran to a park and played for awhile. Bruce discovered a kid-sized table and bench and started calling it a "restaurant." I whipped out my trusty pack of Curious George fruit snacks and we had a fine meal right there.

Bruce has been sick this week. He had a fever last week and then developed a nasty cough and snotty nose. We took him to the doctor and she diagnosed him with a nasty cold and double ear infections. She gave us antibiotics in the form of chewable tablets because I told her Bruce hates liquid medicine and Bruce hates me after I give it to him.

Surprisingly, Bruce has been eating the medicine without too much hassle. I do have to sing and dance the "Crunchy Song," something I made up that is so ridiculously silly that he can't concentrate on how gross the medicine actually is. It's working though, so silly I must be.

This last picture is a lovely one of Scott hard at work curing Alzheimer's disease. With headphones. And a lovely smile. Way too late at night. In the word of that little scary cartoon lady on this kitschy digital camera image effect: "Wow!!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll have to teach me the "crunchy" song so i can get my girls to take their medicine too!

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home