Sunday, October 28, 2007

Morning Nap


I came home from visiting a friend this morning and found Emily and Bruce in his room, fast asleep on the floor. Nothing can really beat a good Sunday morning nap in the autumn sun. Bruce likes to read a few books on the floor and then snuggle up under a blanket with me or Emily. We usually transfer Bruce to the crib after a few minutes, but sometimes end up asleep next to him.

I had to sneak into the bedroom to take the picture and it made feel guilty, like I was some kind of stalker, especially because neither of them woke up! Is it stalking to take a picture of your sleeping family? Reminds me of a room-mate in college who fell asleep on the couch and woke up to find some girl from down the street sitting there staring at him. Hm...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home