Sunday, February 08, 2009

Bruce at work and play

Bruce got an art easel from Grandma and Grandpa Mars this past Christmas. Just in the past two weeks his vortex scribbles have started to form into somewhat recognizable things. Here he is drawing lantern fish, one of his favorite deep-sea creatures.
Bruce is growing up fast. He is playing less with trains and more with Legos.
It seems like he has a finger in his nose way too often. I'm constantly telling him to get his finger out of his nose. The other day we were in the kitchen and he told me, "I'm going to go to my bedroom so you don't see me pick my nose." What a smart kid.
He talks endlessly now. Sometimes he asks Why this or Why that, but mostly he likes to ask questions that he knows the answer to. What do humpback whales eat? Is that a T-rex? Who is coming over today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home