Sunday, November 15, 2009

One Month "Old"

Since I hadn't uploaded pictures all week, I'm catching up. Here's Miss Phoebe looking all drunk after a feeding. In the background, you can see the "CONTACT PRECAUTIONS" sign she has on her crib. During and after her little virus incident this week, she got that sort of Scarlet Letter to warn everyone else to stay away. The nurses had to gown up and sanitize often when handling her. We, as her parents, don't have to gown up, but we have used so much Purell in the past few weeks that our hands are grossly chapped.
This is Phoebe sucking down a bottle. She wore that cute pink outfit for about ten minutes before spitting up on it. I'm so glad I'll have my very own washer and dryer next week.
Phoebe still does lots of this. She wakes up every four hours to eat, then tuckers out again. What a life!

2 Comments:

Blogger ellen said...

Phoebe is so cute! I can't wait to see her again.

5:18 PM  
Blogger mithu said...

I love Phoebe...what a cutie! Glad for her AND you guys that she's doing better.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home