Wednesday, April 14, 2010

All About Phoebe

Phoebe is finally getting bigger. It seems like she's really grown in the last two weeks. Most of her wardrobe is still sized 3-6 months, but there are a few items that are 6-12 months too. I tried giving her rice cereal a few weeks ago and it didn't go well. I tried again a week later. She still spit it out, turned her head, and yelped. After the third try, I decided to try something else: sweet potatoes. She lapped pureed sweet potatoes up, and we are now venturing into "solid" foods (although pureed veggies are hardly "solid" in my opinion).
Phoebe is getting into toys now. She shakes rattles, knocks towers of blocks over (much to Bruce's dismay), and likes to spin around in this fancy contraption.
She has crazy hair (these pictures don't do it justice). There is a nearly bald spot on the back with a few really long wispy hairs above it and a long rat-tail below it. Awesome.

2 Comments:

Blogger mithu said...

I laughed out loud in the IT centre in school when I read your description of her hair!! So funny...I get really good visuals/mental images whenever I read your blog!

11:48 PM  
Blogger TheKunks said...

So glad to have a sweet potato lover friend :) Exciting she's growing. Hope ya saved the zebra capris for her to strut in a few years.

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home