Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sweet Phoebe

I can't believe it's almost October, and Phoebe is almost a year old. I'll hold the weepy, nostalgic post for a few more weeks, but let's just say I've been reflecting on last year and I'm thankful my kids are healthy and HOME.
Phoebe is a fast crawler, but most of the time she stands up and grabs the couch/stroller/leg and walks alongside it. She hasn't let go and taken those first official steps, but she's close. Can she do it by her birthday? I'm pretty sure she'll walk before Bruce, who took his good sweet time (15 months) to become bipedal. Phoebe leaves a path of destruction wherever she goes. She loves to throw our wireless router on the hardwood floor, splash her hands in the toilet, lick the toilet brush, get razors out of the bathroom cupboard, dump boxes of crackers on the floor, etc. We still have some Phoebe-proofing to do...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger ellen said...

She's adorable! I'm glad she's keeping you on your toes!

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home