Sunday, July 17, 2011

Pets?

Bruce used to want a dog, but when I told him he had to pick up dog poop in the park if he had a dog, he didn't want one anymore. For now, he is happy to borrow one every once in awhile. This one frequents the park by our house and has as much energy as Bruce:



Phoebe loves this dog too. She loves getting licked and loves the slimy ball it keeps bringing back to her. I think by the time we are ready for a dog, the kids will be too old to appreciate it. Bruce informed me that he would like a guinea pig instead of a dog for now. Hmmmm, an animal that doesn't provide any function, show any attachment, and smells terrible. Maybe when Bruce is ready to clean a stinky cage by himself, I'll think about it...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger ellen said...

You're smart. No pets. :)

3:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't help laughing out loud when I read that maybe when he can clean out the stinky cage. Even when kids are old enough to clean the cage, you'll still end up doing it in the long run.

Unless you really want one yourself. Just stick with the no pets rule.

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home