Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Like mother, like daughter

I have been hearing a lot lately about how much Phoebe looks like me. I didn't pay much attention to it until I came across this picture the other day. Above, that's me. I might be 3 or maybe 4 years old, all dressed up, with a shaggy haircut that I can barely see out of.
And here is Phoebe with similar haircut and similar face (thanks to Scott's genes, she has that cute dimpled chin). I'm sure if she had the option of wearing my sequin-and-lace getup, she would take it.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Love this!

12:23 PM  
Blogger ellen said...

I thought PHOEBE when I saw that first photo. Wow! Twinners. :)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Eisha said...

you look more like twins than me and my twin!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home