Saturday, March 04, 2006

PMA 2006



It has been a long week. Bruce and I went to Orlando for the Photo Marketing Association show. Mom flew down and watched Bruce all day while I went to the show and looked at a bunch of new digital cameras. The top photo is Bruce getting special treatment and the bottom two are of Bruce playing this morning.

Orlando was a lot of work for me, but it had some highlights. Mom and Grandma Tompkins (yep, she came too), Bruce, and I ate yummy food almost every night. We had Indian food one night and Thai food the next day. It wasn't all that good though; I had to stoop down and eat Denny's once and you'll have to ask mom about her "bowl" of IHOP soup. Bruce and I did have a little time to splash in the pool. He loved splashing in the water, but loved crawling around on the patio and chasing ants even more.

Bruce is spazzing out on my lap, so perhaps I'll let him write the next post.
-Emily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home