Thursday, February 07, 2008

Not the Coolest Fridge Ever

A blogaholic friend of mine requested some photos of my fridge. She's hosting some sort of Cool Fridge competition. Mine is probably not in the running, but here it is anyway.

This gets the prize as my coolest magnet. Camera convention loot.
If my brain is fried by the end of the day and I can't think of something to cook for dinner, here's a short list of our common meals.
Here is my list of possible meal choices for the week from what is in the fridge at the moment: salmon and kale, veggie burgers, black bean soup, calzones, tofu and rice, and pizza.

Lots of free magnets, a few recipes, etc.
My fridge is covered in free magnets of all kinds. We have the 2003-04 game schedules of just about all BYU sports stuck to our fridge along with these cool lawyers and oil companies that make cheapo magnets and stick them on the fronts of the Yellow Pages.
I had these word magnets put away for a long time. But now that Bruce has stopped eating small non-food items, they're out once again.
Here's my fridge complete with a mirror that graced the inside of my high school locker. And what fridge is complete without a little scribble art?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home