Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Big Brother

When Bruce takes his mid-day nap, he usually asks if I can lay down with him for one minute. When I got big and pregnant, I told him I'd lay my head down next to him because he's at the top of a loft bed and I didn't want to climb up. After the C-section, I still didn't want to climb up for a few weeks so I was still doing the one-minute head-nap.

For the past few days, Bruce has been asking if Phoebe can lay next to him for one minute. And sometimes he asks if she can lay on his chest. She loves being held and he loves being a proud, active big brother. I love that for a few moments, everyone is calm.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So sweet!

10:12 AM  
Blogger TheKunks said...

Such a great picture...totally captures the proud big bro. She is so adorable too. And you are amazing girl!!!

1:22 AM  
Blogger Nan said...

Oh my goodness, that is such a sweet picture! I'm so glad Bruce is loving being a big bro.
Hey, I just found out I got into the elite start in Boston 2010! Jami Caldwell got in too so we'll all have to get together! Do you guys have room for us to stay with you or have friends with room for us or have hotel recommendations nearby? It'll just be Aaron and me. Kids will stay home with friends. Hope you're having a great Christmas week. :)

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home