Saturday, December 05, 2009

Phoebe Photos

We are finally connected to the internet, so here is some eye candy of the little lady. She looks so much like Bruce did that it's a little creepy. We definitely have to dress her in pink and accessorize so I don't have serious de ja vu. I can't say it enough: it is sooooo good to have Phoebe home. The other day I was flipping channels on the radio while driving and came across a reggae station that I played pretty much every night while driving to the hospital. I couldn't listen to it long; reggae is now connected with that nasty hospital experience in my mind. Bummer. "Mom, the lens is too close!" One of the many perks of being out of the hospital is finally getting some good lighting for photos!

7 Comments:

Blogger ellen said...

It was fun to visit Phoebe last week! And, tell her I'll be over this week too with pizza!

2:41 PM  
Blogger Marissa and Tevita said...

She's adorable!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think she looks like a girl---yes she looks like Bruce, but in a good girly way!

11:37 PM  
Blogger a.k.a. Olivia said...

Love the first photo! Glad that she's finally home. Yes, she does look a lot like Bruce!

12:40 AM  
Blogger Strong Clan said...

Welcome Home Phoebe!

5:02 AM  
Anonymous Jessica Tompkins said...

So glad she's finally home! She is adorable! Congrats again!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Montana Raymonds said...

I agree with Leslie!

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home