Sunday, January 24, 2010

Getting back on Track.

I took pictures at a track meet this weekend. It was put on by my club, the Greater Boston Track Club. I love that the people racing are of all ages: there were high schoolers, collegiate athletes, post-collegiates, and even a few athletes with some seriously white hair. I can't wait to get back on the track and run some races! I'm running about 45 minutes a day now, and I'm feeling pretty good. My plan is to slowly build back my mileage base and add a tempo run in a few weeks. I want to be in good racing shape by the fall so I can run a decent Tufts 10K this year and some solid cross country races.
Go GBTC!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

You're an inspiration. Perhaps someday I'll enjoy running. Maybe not... :)

3:17 PM  
Blogger Frozen Cacti said...

I need some tips on how to get good action shots.

I'm glad you are able to find the time to run...and keep your sanity!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home