Friday, January 08, 2010

Long-lost update

We are still alive. I try to update the blog at least once a week, but that fell through the cracks last week. We've been busy. Here's the update:

Scott started a new semester. He has biostats and musculoskeletal classes. The highlight of his week was dissecting a freshly amputated knee. Yummy.

I've been working like crazy! This week is the Consumer Electronics Show, perhaps the busiest week of the year for camera industry news.

Bruce has been a big helper, as you can see in the picture. He loves holding Phoebe and asking questions like, "Does she love me?" and "Are you proud of me because I'm a good big brother?"

Phoebe had her two-month checkup. She's up to 8.5 lbs now. We're slowly getting all the statements from the insurance company about how much her hospital stay and appointments cost. That'll be a blog post in itself. She's one expensive baby, but she is so so so cute. Scott and I still fight over who gets to hold her.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karyn said...

yep. she's cute.

10:05 PM  
Blogger mithu said...

They are both SO adorable!

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home