Monday, May 10, 2010

My Mother's Day



My Mother's Day was wonderful. I only got up once during the night and Scott let me sleep in until 7:30!!! Best present ever! Scott and Bruce picked out some flowers for me on Saturday and arranged them nicely on the table. Then Scott made a zillion crepes for brunch. We've started a new tradition of having people over for brunch on Sunday mornings since we moved to our new place; I skipped the breakfast in bed thing and opted for brunch with kids and friends instead. Fun!

At church, the kids made cards for their moms. Scott made one for me too. I didn't get a chance to read it though. While I was teaching our class, a huge centipede ran across the floor and I squealed (it was really fast and creepy). Scott tried to get it to walk on his Mother's Day card so he could humanely take it outside and shake it off. But the stupid centipede kept running on and off the card really fast, so Scott finally resorted to smashing it in my card. Ah, my knight in shining armor...
I finally sneaked up on Scott and got a picture. Aren't they cute?

By the way, Bruce took that first picture today. He's getting better at holding the camera steady.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger mithu said...

Great photo of Scott and Phoebe! They look adorable...dad and his little girl!

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home