Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Things to be thankful for

'Tis the season to be grateful.

Three things I'm thankful for tonight:

1. Large kitchen sink with garbage disposal.

2. Washer and dryer that don't require quarters.

3. Machine washable rugs.

Scott is at the hospital delivering babies tonight, so a friend came over to watch the kids while I went to track practice. But right before I headed out the door, Bruce barfed everywhere. I sent the sitter home, put the kids to bed, and cleaned up vomit. I'm grateful for my "barf cleanup toolkit."

Let's hope this bug gets out of here by Thursday.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Eisha said...

that's funny--I forgot about the garbage disposals in the USA...it's really not so bad without them1

8:37 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Oh but it comes in handy with chunky vomit. I'm happy to not be picking green pepper chunks out of the sink drain.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Frozen Cacti said...

Poor Bruce. I did the dame thing right after eating my turkey dinner. Now I have no appetite for the leftovers. Hopefully no one else got it and your disposal is being used for nicer(?) things.

7:05 PM  
Blogger eldonmars said...

leaning up barf counts for 10 hard intervals.

7:09 AM  
Blogger eldonmars said...

Cleaning up barf counts for 10 hard intervals.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home